Our clients typically start seeing results in 45-60 days. Because everyone’s case is different, some cases are completed in that time, but the average length for our clients is 3 to 6 months. It really depends on the type and number of items that need to be addressed in the credit profile. Successfully repairing credit requires persistence, patience and experience. This is where Brightside Credit’s expertise saves you valuable time. To effectively dispute incorrect information on your credit report, the key is knowing the ‘valid disputes’ and understanding the methods used by the credit bureaus in order to submit personalized disputes that meet their requirements and warrant a timely response.
- Credit Repair: How to Improve Your Credit Score
- MILLENNIALS ARE MOVING…
- IRS-ECONOMIC IMPACT PAYMENTS
- STIMULUS BILL TO DELAY FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN PAYMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS—HERE’S WHAT THAT COULD MEAN FOR YOUR CREDIT SCORE
- EQUIFAX TO PAY UP TO $700 MILLION TO SETTLE STATE AND FEDERAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO 2017 SECURITY BREACH
- CONSUMER CREDIT SCORES TO EXCLUDE SOME DEBTS, LIENS STARTING JULY 1
- Why you have over 70 different credit scores